Minneapolis residents who previously received services from Community Action of  Minneapolis and need assistance, call the agency or hotline listed below for help with your specific needs.

For all other services, call United Way’s First Call for Help (211 from a landline, 651-291-0211 from a cell phone, or toll free 1-800-543-7709), or the Senior LinkAge Line 1-800-333-2433 or visit MinnesotaHelp.info.